CE Collection: Breastfeeding
In this collection, learn:
- About international results from the World Breastfeeding Trends Initiative (WBTi).
- The process of changing the care delivery model for maternity practice in a regional perinatal center to support exclusive breastfeeding.
- The maternal and child health implications for breastfeeding mothers who consume energy drinks.
- Information on how breastfeeding can positively influence complications that can develop in pregnant women who have eating disorders and tools to cultivate a positive self-image in these women.
Browse Continuing Education Activities
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 197
- Orthopaedic Nursing 160
- Nursing2021 116
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 105
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 93
- Nursing Management 75
- Journal of Trauma Nursing 67
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 67
- Rehabilitation Nursing Journal 66
- Journal of Christian Nursing 65
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! 63
- CESaver 90
- ANPD Webinars 61
- Primary Care Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner & Family Nurse Practitioner (+Women's Health & Pediatric) Subscription 50
- Primary Care Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner & Family Nurse Practitioner Subscription 50
- Acute Care Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Subscription 50
- Critical Care Nursing (Adult) Subscription 50
- Nursing Management Congress 2018 28
- National Conference for Nurse Practitioners - Spring 2019 23
- New Nurse Basics 7
- Infectious Disease 6
- Medical/Surgical Nursing 6