After completing this continuing education activity you will be able to:
1. Define nursing sensitive outcomes.
2. Define quality assurance.
3. Define evidence based practice.
4. Describe the relationship between nursing sensitive outcomes, quality assurance and evidence based practice.
5. Outline a practical approach to improving patient outcomes based on the best available evidence.
iTunes App store and Google Play.
CEConnection Training Guide
Use this presentation to discover all of the nursing resources CEConnection has to offer and how to use them.
Browse Continuing Education Activities
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 245
- Orthopaedic Nursing 138
- Nursing2017 121
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 98
- Home Healthcare Now 79
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 75
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 71
- Nursing Management 63
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! 62
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Journal for Prevention and Healing 60
- CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing 59
- CESaver 114
- AJN How to Try This Video Series 28
- Systematic Reviews, Step by Step 6
- Gastroenterology Nursing 4
- Medication Safety 4
- Hospital Readmission Reduction 4
- Understanding Arrhythmias 4
- Never Events: Manifestations of poor glycemic control 4
- Workplace Safety 4
- Patient Safety 4
- Nursing Management 4