Browse Continuing Education Activities
Learn the role of evidence-based practice in achieving patient safety goals. Earn 1 credit hour for only $25.00!
After completing this continuing education activity you will be able to:
1. Identify factors that influence the safety and quality of nursing care.
2. Discern the role of evidence-based practice in patient safety.
3. Select ways in which clinicians can implement evidence-based practice to improve patient safety.
CEConnection Training Guide
Use this presentation to discover all of the nursing resources CEConnection has to offer and how to use them.
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 225
- Nursing2016 127
- Orthopaedic Nursing 117
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 95
- Home Healthcare Now 72
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 71
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! 67
- Nursing Management 65
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 63
- OR Nurse 2015 59
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Journal for Prevention and Healing 57