Browse Continuing Education Activities
The Clinical Wisdom course has been designed to enable participants to learn how to define, recognize, acquire, transmit, support and evaluate clinical wisdom in relation to evidence based practice. Clinical wisdom is relevant to all the health professions and particularly those involved in clinical practice improvement or supervising students and staff.
CEConnection Training Guide
Use this presentation to discover all of the nursing resources CEConnection has to offer and how to use them.
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 225
- Nursing2016 128
- Orthopaedic Nursing 120
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 96
- Home Healthcare Now 73
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 71
- Nursing Management 67
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! 66
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 65
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Journal for Prevention and Healing 58
- OR Nurse 2015 57