The award recognizes accredited organizations that excel in providing high quality continuing nursing education activities and are exemplars in innovation, leadership, and best practice models for continuing nursing education (CNE). Learn More...
After completing this continuing education activity, you will be able to:
1. Recognize the importance of EBHC and the systematic review of evidence and be familiar with the JBI and the JBI CSRTP.
2. Understand the importance of conducting a comprehensive literature search.
3. Define how to construct a search strategy that includes keywords and index terms.
4. Explain how to report a search strategy in s systematic review.
CEConnection Training Guide
Use this presentation to discover all of the nursing resources CEConnection has to offer and how to use them.
Browse Continuing Education Activities
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 254
- Orthopaedic Nursing 141
- Nursing2017 117
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 98
- Home Healthcare Now 81
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 78
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 75
- Nursing Management 62
- CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing 61
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Journal for Prevention and Healing 59
- Journal of Trauma Nursing 58
- CESaver 110
- AJN How to Try This Video Series 28
- Systematic Reviews, Step by Step 6
- Gastroenterology Nursing 4
- Hospital Readmission Reduction 4
- Understanding Arrhythmias 4
- Never Events: Manifestations of poor glycemic control 4
- Patient Safety 4
- Nursing Management 4
- Autoimmune Diseases 4
- Summer Health Concerns 4