Browse Continuing Education Activities
"Mentorship involves more than the traditional novice-expert relationship; in many cases, mentors can be peers. Mentorship is a word that reflects the ability to continue learning from other individuals, and it's not necessarily part of a binary set or mandated relationship." - ANPD President Joan Warren, PhD, RN-BC, NEA-BC, FAAN.
CEConnection Training Guide
Use this presentation to discover all of the nursing resources CEConnection has to offer and how to use them.
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing 216
- Nursing2016 121
- Orthopaedic Nursing 109
- The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Health Care 92
- Home Healthcare Now 69
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 65
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! 63
- Nursing Management 62
- OR Nurse 2015 59
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing 59
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Journal for Prevention and Healing 54